Oakley Canopy Goggle
Wear glasses? No problem! The Oakley Canopy is one of the best OTG (Over the Glass) ski goggles we've tested!
Oakley insists that we shouldn't settle for the tunnel vision of ordinary goggles. When they engineered the Canopy, they expanded the lens volume and created a low-profile frame design which means you'll enjoy a wide-open view from your cockpit with maximized peripheral and downward vision. The razor-sharp optics take advantage of Plutonite® lens material that filters out 100% of all UV, and with the combination of dual vented lens architecture and F3 anti-fog coating, so you'll have superior protection against the threat of fog-ups.
The Oakley Canopy is widely used on the World Cup because of it's wide field of view and Oakley quality lenses.
- Low-profile frame design for increased range of view and improved helmet compatibility
- O-Flow Arch technology for structural support across nasal zone to enhance comfort and optimize breathability
- Flexible O Matter™ chassis with rigid strap anchor plates for support and comfort of balanced pressure
- All-day comfort of triple-layer face foam with moisture-wicking fleece lining
- 40mm wide adjustable strap with silicone lining for versatile, secure fit
- Discreet frame notches under strap anchors for compatibility with most prescription eyewear frames
- Expanded lens volume for optimized peripheral vision
- Fog elimination of dual vented lens with F3 anti-fog coating
- Impact resistance that meets ANSI Z87.1 and EN 174:2001 standards
- UV protection of Plutonite lens material that filters out 100% of UVA, UVB and UVC
- Textured inner frame surface for glare reduction
- Glare reduction and balanced light transmission of Iridium® lens coating